Last updated: 18/11/2018
Use of our website is subject to our Website Terms. We encourage you to carefully read and understand our Website Terms before using the website or any of our services. If you don’t agree with our Website Terms, you should stop using our website.
Consumer law protections
Your use of this website may be protected by consumer protection laws including the Australian Consumer Law.
These Terms are subject to any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or other consumer protection laws and any rights you have under these Terms are in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or other consumer protection laws.
As-Is and As Available
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that this website is provided on an ‘as-is’ and ‘as available’ basis and that we do not represent or warrant that this website or its content will be:
- free from errors, defects or inaccuracies;
- fit for any particular purpose or intended use;
- continuously accessible and that such access will be uninterrupted; or
- compatible with any device, operating system, browser or software.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not represent or warrant that any data or information you submit to this website will be retained. We recommend that you retain a backup copy of any data you wish to preserve.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that we will not be responsible for any content on this website that is posted by a third party, including a Member.
We reserve the right to modify the content of this website, or temporarily suspend or limit access to any part of this website, at any time at our discretion, including for the purpose of:
- correction of errors, defects or inaccuracies;
- enhancement, modification or deprecation of website features or functionality;
- conducting maintenance, testing or for security purposes; or
- complying with any law, regulation or order that applies to us.
Links to third-party websites
This website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”).
You acknowledge that:
- such Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of a Linked Site;
- we are not responsible for any form of transmission received from any Linked Site or for any transaction you enter in connection with a Linked Site; and
- links to Linked Sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and by providing any link to a Linked Site, we do not represent that we endorse or approve such Linked Sites or its operators, or that we are in any way associated, affiliated with or sponsored, endorsed or approved by the Linked Side or its operators.
You should exercise your own judgment based upon your own personal circumstances before purchasing third party products or services.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any liability to you for any loss, including consequential loss, arising from your use of this website howsoever caused.
If our liability cannot be lawfully excluded, to the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any statutory guarantee will be limited:
- in the case of services – to the supply of replacement services, payment of the cost of the relevant services or of obtaining equivalent services; or
- in the case of goods – to the repair, or replacement of such goods, payment of the cost of repairing or replacement of such goods, or payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods.
You agree to at all times indemnify us and our affiliates, suppliers and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents ("those indemnified") from and against any direct or consequential loss, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), claims, damages, settlement, penalties, fines or other liability incurred or suffered by any of those indemnified which may arise out of:
- any content you post via this website;
- your unauthorised use of this website, or products or services included or advertised on this website; or
- your breach of these Terms.
Last Updated: 18 November 2018Introduction
- “account” means a membership account held by a Member;
- “member” means a person who has created an Account;
- “we”, “us” and “our” means AusTamilMatrimony (ABN19376025212);
- “you” and “your” means you as the user of this website or as a Member;
- “your device” means the device on which you access this website, such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
What are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser or your device (see your browser Help for how to do this).
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this website and other websites that you visit. If you disable cookies for this website, we may be unable to provide certain features or functionality, and your user experience may be degraded.
What cookies do we set?
We may set a number of cookies when you browse this website, including:
- Account and login cookies;
- transaction processing cookies;
- form cookies; and
- site preference cookies.
Account and Login Cookies
- managing the signup process and general administration; and
- storing your login session information.
These cookies will usually be deleted when you log out however in some cases they may remain afterwards to remember your site preferences when logged out.
Transaction processing cookies
We offer e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Form submission cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details or preferences for future use.
Site preference cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
How each of these third parties collect and handle personal information is set out in their respective privacy policies.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage].
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site, including for the purpose of:
- determining engagement with website content or features;
- identifying purchases or completed transactions on our website;
- optimisation of our website to deliver enhanced user experience;
- testing response to new or trial features and functionality on our website;
These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on our website or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the website for you.
We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
Social Media buttons
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways.
For these features to work the following social media sites may set cookies on your device:
- Social Media we used :
Enquiries or Complaints may be addressed to the following contact:
AusTamilMatrimony (ABN 19376025212)
Postal Address: P.O.Box 5087, Kenmore East, Qld 4069